Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2017

Sione, Senior Portrait Photography, Boise, Nampa, Idaho, (808) 357-2789, danettehe@gmail.com

If you are going to be a senior in this upcoming year and live in the Kuna, Nampa, Boise, Meridian, etc. area. If you live in Idaho  and want your senior portraits done by me. I am offering a very limited, one-time deal. You won't beat this opportunity anywhere else, and it allows you to get your pictures taken with DH Idaho Fine Art Photography. I want senior reps and I have a fabulous deal for you and one friend of your choosing. It's first come, first serve, so give me a call to learn the details of how it will work. (808) 357-2789

These pictures were taken in Maui, Hawaii, on Keawakapu Beach, where I own and operate DH Maui Fine Art Photography also.












No comments:

Post a Comment