Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Brenna, Senior Portrait Photography, Boise Senor Photography, Nampa Senior Portrait Photography, Idaho Senior Portrait Photography, Melba Portrait Studio, Melba and Kuna Portrait Photography (808) 357-2789, danettehe@gmail.com, tall grass, american flag

Brenna's senior photo shoot was shot at our indoor/outdoor photo studio, between Melba and Kuna in South Nampa.  If you are in the class of 2018 and 2019, we would love to meet you.  Give us a call at (808) 357-2789.  Come see what makes us special, learn about how my extensive photography background shooting in various locations around the world can help you obtain amazing senior portraits.  I am not a "natural light" photographer.  I use many sources to light you in the best possible way, so your images look natural.  Come hang out with me in a free consultation, and I'll explain to you why that is so important.  Want sunset shots.  I do that.  Want to showcase yourself in some of Idaho's amazing beauty?  I know how to do that also, because of my extensive training in locales around the world.  Are you fair complected, light complected, dark complected?  I am a photographer who understands what that means, how to light for your best complexion and showcase your natural beauty.  These things are all important when choosing a senior portrait photographer.  You want someone who is well versed in all the variables that will effect your images.  Your senior portraits happen once in a lifetime.  Join us and see how we can make the experience fun and easy, so that you feel like a model the entire time.




























No comments:

Post a Comment