Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Nate, Senior Portrait Photography, Boise, Nampa, Idaho, Kathryn Albertson Park Portrait Photography (808) 357-2789, danettehe@gmail.com

I returned home from Maui in June of this year, and created a branch of my company in Southern Idaho.  I am very excited to be home.  Shooting in the snow has been on my bucket list for the last 20 years, and I'm excited to showcase my first senior portrait off of a beach and in the snow...and BOY did we have snow this year!  So exciting for me to be able to shoot in the most snow Southern Idaho has seen since the 1930s.  How ironic that I got to be home for it.  Thanks, Nate, for braving the freezing cold with me.  I had a blast and did not feel a thing!  That's how I am when I have a camera...I forget everything else but getting THAT shot that I want.








No comments:

Post a Comment